2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (Name of your favorite snack food / Grandfather's first name): Cookie John
3. YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (First word you see on your left / Favorite restaurant): Dell Tropical Chinese
4. EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS: (Favorite Spice / Last Foreign Vacation Spot): Cinnamon Orlando
5. SOCIALITE ALIAS: (Silliest Childhood Nickname / Town Where You First Partied): Pumpkin Kingston
6. "FLY GIRL/BOY" ALIAS (a la J. Lo): (First Initial / First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name): K. Cl. or K. Cla?
7. ICON ALIAS: (Something Sweet Within Sight / Any Liquid in Your Kitchen): Mint Water (wtf?)
8. DETECTIVE ALIAS: (Favorite Baby Animal / Where You Went to High School): Koala Immaculate
9. BARFLY ALIAS: (Last Snack Food You Ate / Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink): Peanuts Daicquiri
10. SOAP OPERA ALIAS: (Middle Name / Street Where You First Lived): Adrienne Earl
11. ROCK STAR ALIAS: (Favorite Candy / Last Name Of Favorite Musician): Skittles Boyd
12. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: ( First 2 letters of your first name and the first 3 Letters from your last name makes your first name. Take the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name and the first 3 letters of the city you were born in): Kacla Thkin (Can I even pronounce that?)
Thursday: What are your 3 favourite movies? Why?
1. "Save the Last Dance" - I love it! The whole thing about a white girl and a black guy seeing each other where there is still tension between blacks and whites, it is inspiring in a way for people to learn to tolerate inter-racial relationships. That, and Sean Patrick Thomas is quite hot. :P
2. "Rockstar" - Mark Wahlberg makes being a rockstar seem like the coolest job ever, but we all learn that these professions only has their perks for so long, until everything can fall apart.
3. "Bridget Jones's Diary/The Edge of Reason" - I love Renee Zellweger first off. And the whole idea of such a cute relationship is what I think every woman wants. A man that will love her no matter her size or annoying habits. It's such a cute movie! ^-^
3. Little Mermaid
4. Tom Felton
5. SNL character
(Chris Kattan as Mango.)